1. Pharmaceutical: Diagnostic reagents, super drugs, cosmetics, nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) with the developer. DNA affinity
2. Energy: Solar battery, fuel cell, secondary battery.
3. Industry: Wear resistant material, flame retardant materials, lubricants, polymer additives, high-performance membrane, catalyst,
artificial diamond, hard alloy, electric viscous fluid, ink filters, high-performance coatings, fire retardant coatings, manufacturing
bioactive materials , memory materials, embedded molecular and other characteristics, composite materials etc.
4. Information industry: Semiconductor record medium, magnetic materials, printing ink, toner, ink, paper special purposes.
5. Electronic parts: Superconducting semiconductor, diodes, transistors, inductor. ,
6. Optical materials, electronic camera, fluorescence display tube, nonlinear optical materials.
7. Environment: Gas adsorption, gas storage.
|Average particle size||Diameter: 0.8 nm, Length: 1.2 nm|
|Melting point||>280 °C|
|Electrical conductivity / Electrical resistivity||1034|